What do nonprofit executive directors and ethical business owners have in common?
They want to change the world and they’re busy.
Whatever title you give yourself, chances are you wear too many hats. How many hats is too many? Whatever number takes you away from doing meaningful work.
Hand over some of those roles, like website technician, branding expert, and art director, so we can both do the work we love.
Working with Me Will…
- Free up more of your time to do the work
- Decrease the stress of trying to do it all and be on top of everything
- Support your goals with customizable and strategic solutions
- Leave you with more clarity for future projects
Working in a nonprofit can feel like a thankless task. You’re always working towards a goal that might be impossible to accomplish. But each of those milestones is a victory, and the journey is one worth taking. You need a designer who can:
- Build a website that speaks to donors, volunteers, AND constituents
- Help you solve the identity crisis between your board’s mission statement and how you explain your mission day-to-day
- Create a polished online persona that helps you draw in donors and win grants
You want to build a business you love that embodies your core values. But sometimes those values feel completely at odds with bringing in a profit. Choosing which areas to compromise on, and deciding how to combine your ethics with business is a unique challenge. You need a designer who can:
- Help you establish a brand that showcases your business ethics
- Create marketing pieces that stay true to your values
- Build a website that actively works towards your goals